Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Unchristian

I don't know where to start with this post. I am an avid listener to several podcasts and one of them discussed this book. I visited the website and was amazed at some of the data this book collected. Many Christians will find this information painful. It could produce feelings of hurt and anger. The methods for addressing these issues are definately debatable but, other than potentially methodology which is difficult to challenge considering it is Barna Group, I don't see much ground to stand on debating "perception." It is what it is. What do we do about it?

Check out the website at www.unchristian.com.
A useful overview is the "Quick Reference Research Summary."
There is an interview with Gabe Lyons from CNN on YouTube.

I would love to hear input. Help!

No comments: